Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese new year!

Hello! It's my first official post on my blog, shall update my Cny's doings! (:

3rd Feb'11 初一

Woke up at around 8 or 9+am (I can't remember), and helped mama to prepare food and snacks for th day. (: Dearie supposed to come 拜年at 10am as he promised to, but he didn't as he went to his mum's first. Filial boy! So i forgave you. Heehee. Waited till 12+pm then Dearie reached. Watched 猪哥亮in th living room with my dad, till 2+pm then my relatives came. Gambled at my place, won $12 each for Dearie and me. Heehee! Went to bath and prepare at 6pm, as we're going to Aunt's place at Cck. Took cab wit Dearie, while mum and sist took dad's lorry. Took a few photos under th void deck while waiting for my parents! (: Went home at 10+pm, bid Dearie goodbye, and home sweet home. ):











4th Feb'11 初二
Woke Dearie up at 8am, as he's going to 拜年with my family! (: Bathed and prepared, while waiting for Dearie to reach my house. Set off to Jurong West, gambled at Aunt's place again, I won $11 only. ): But Dearie won $50+! Left th place around 4+pm, and we took bus to Plaza Sing. Supposingly we're catching a movie, but fucking lots of people. Ended up we went to 新旺Hongkong Cafe for dinner, and Chambers for few hours. Sleepover at Dearie's place, hugs!


5th Feb'11 初三
Woke up and nua-ed on bed for nearly 3 hours, chit-chatted wit Dearie then prepare to go out. Went to Chambers again for 6 hours lan, cause nothing to do alr. ): Wasted a day, then home sweet home as i'm working th next day! Ended, byeeeeee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment